This is a pair of ION 1:8 Buggy Race Tires. The ION proved electrifying from the start, taking the ROAR National Championship in Electric 1:8 Buggy at the hands of Ty Tessmann! The ION was designed from the ground-up to be the ultimate indoor clay tire requiring zero break-in period and ground breaking performance.
The unique molecular structure tread design provides unbelievable forward and side traction not yet achieved in any indoor race tire to date. Even with the super-low tread height, maximum wear is reached by the alternating dual center lugs. The ION is also extremely easy to drive due to the super-smooth side tread that flows organically out of the tire sidewall. Experience the difference these top performing Pro-Line tires make for yourself – Own some ION tires today!
- Electrifying Performance – Already a ROAR National Champion
- Unmatched traction on Indoor Clay tracks
- Molecular Structure Inspired Tread Design
- High density, reusable Closed Cell inserts included
- Side Tread that flows Organically out of the Sidewall for drivability
For more information, visit www.prolineracing.com