Team Associated’s RC10B4 has been proven as a world-class competition buggy with five I.F.M.A.R. Worlds Championships and ten R.O.A.R. National Championships. Equally important are the countless club level and regional events that the B4 continues to win.
Designed and raced by the winningest name in RC, Team Associated now brings you this level of high-performance in an electric off road buggy with the RC10B4.2RS Ready-To-Run. The B4.2RS RTR is a fully assembled buggy that shares many of the same parts as the popular RC10B4.2 Factory Team kit. The B4.2RS RTR has also received upgraded features, like the Team Associated XP 2.4GHz radio system and XP metal gear steering servo. Power is supplied by a Reedy 3300kV brushless motor while the XP SC500-BL water-resistant electronic speed control with LiPo cutoff provides smooth throttle control.
The B4.2RS can also be upgraded as your skills improve and budget allow with the full line of Factory Team B4 hop-ups, as well as Reedy and LRP performance parts. Drive a genuine Team Associated B4.2RS RTR to the top of the podium today, or chances are you’ll just be chasing one.
RC10B4.2RS RTR Features
- Fully assembled 2WD buggy based on the 5-time I.F.M.A.R. World Champion and 10-time R.O.A.R. National Champion platform
- XP SC500-BL brushless water resistant speed control with LiPo cutoff
- Powerful Reedy 3300kV brushless motor
- XP 2.4 GHz 2-channel radio system with digital, metal gear servo
- Water-resistant enclosed receiver box
- Blue anodized aluminum V2 coil-over shock absorbers
- Heavy-duty sealed gear differential with adjustable slipper clutch
- New high-traction compound tires pre-mounted on white hex drive wheels
- Factory-finished Interceptor 2.0 polycarbonate body
- Molded composite chassis and battery strap that fits NiMH or LiPo battery packs
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
For more information, visit www.teamassociated.com